Signature identification

Jon Russell

Mar 27, 2023, 8:12:25 AM3/27/23
to 2-tone forum
3dd1f8a8-0f8d-446b-8ea7-9105653bcfef.jpgWith the arrival of the new Dance Craze vinyl and CD I've dusted off a few of the other copies I've collected over the years to make room on the shelf. While I was doing so I noticed that the copy of I have of the 1990 US CD release - the one with Madness removed and extra Specials tracks added -  https://www.discogs.com/release/5996752-Various-Dance-Craze - has a mystery signature on it.

I suspect it's some random previous owner given that it's from the US, but was wondering if anyone here could identify it?

Lee Morris

Mar 28, 2023, 2:49:16 AM3/28/23
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
It's not one I'm aware of.

Could it be Penny Leyton?

On Mon, 27 Mar 2023 at 13:12, Jon Russell <jr.jon...@gmail.com> wrote:
3dd1f8a8-0f8d-446b-8ea7-9105653bcfef.jpgWith the arrival of the new Dance Craze vinyl and CD I've dusted off a few of the other copies I've collected over the years to make room on the shelf. While I was doing so I noticed that the copy of I have of the 1990 US CD release - the one with Madness removed and extra Specials tracks added -  https://www.discogs.com/release/5996752-Various-Dance-Craze - has a mystery signature on it.

I suspect it's some random previous owner given that it's from the US, but was wondering if anyone here could identify it?

Wally

Mar 28, 2023, 2:51:46 AM3/28/23
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
Not one I've seen before either, most likely the owners John Hancock.

--
Message has been deleted

Paul Rodgers

Mar 31, 2023, 2:13:34 AM3/31/23
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
Penny Leyton was at the iMax last Monday so if she signed anyone's copy that would be the easiest way to find out if it's her signature.