Dance Craze London Screening

Paul Rodgers

Feb 1, 2023, 7:22:35 AM2/1/23
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
I can't reply to the other threads. I have been tipped off about one person who is up for doing the Q&A, but only if someone else does it with him. He has suggested his preferred colleague for the event, but it's not confirmed.

Let's just say he was quite (ok very) important to the 2Tone label.

We'll have to wait and see who it ends up being.

I have tickets for the second row at the iMax. If anyone else on the list goes along, feel free to say hello. My party has tickets B12-14. I'll be the bald fat one.

Pledge

Lee Morris

Feb 1, 2023, 7:31:39 AM2/1/23
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
Jerry Dammers and Neol Davies are my guess!

Or wish!

Paul Rodgers

Feb 1, 2023, 2:25:06 PM2/1/23
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
Neol Davies is not one of the names I have heard mentioned.

I couldn't possibly comment on the other person you mentioned.

Lee Morris

Feb 1, 2023, 2:29:38 PM2/1/23
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
Shame.

I'm looking forward to it, either way.

Message has been deleted

Jon Russell

Feb 7, 2023, 5:38:36 PM2/7/23
to 2-tone forum
I'm guessing someone like Roger Lomas if he's still around (Bob Sergeant was my first guess but I saw he passed a couple of years ago)

We're directly 12 rows behind you Pledge. I'm also the fat bald one.

Paul Rodgers

Feb 8, 2023, 12:58:34 AM2/8/23
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
Glasses?

On Tue, 7 Feb 2023 at 22:27, Jon Russell <jr.jon...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm guessing someone like Bob Sergeant perhaps?

We're directly 12 rows behind you Pledge. I'm also the fat bald one. :-)

Paul Rodgers

Feb 8, 2023, 12:59:39 AM2/8/23
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
Someone from dayn sarf was the name I heard Jerry wanted to do it with him.

Wally

Feb 8, 2023, 2:39:27 AM2/8/23
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com

Paul Rodgers

Feb 8, 2023, 6:38:36 PM2/8/23
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
That's a name that has been mentioned. I have no idea whether he is doing it as he is also doing Richard Herring's Leicester Square Theatre Podcast the same week.