Seeking a stand alone WSPR Tx for 2m and 70cm?

selwyn....@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2024, 8:27:09 PMFeb 13
to 2-mete...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Hopefully there maybe someone on this group that can set me in the right path.

I am looking for readymade, set and forget, standalone VHF/UHF WSPR transmitters, similar to the Zack Teck https://www.zachtek.com units?

I welcome any ideas that you may have that will enable us to get a 2m and 70cm WSPR Beacon operational in ZL land?

Best 73, from “Down Under”,

ZL2BJO – MØIHF. A licenced Amateur Radio operator (Ham) since 1966.

image001.jpg
image002.gif

Bo, OZ2M

Feb 14, 2024, 12:56:38 AMFeb 14
to 2 Meter WSPR
Hi Selwyn

You may take a look at the RFzero platform. Among other things it is used by the KH6HME/B beacon on 2 m:

The RFzero can be used as a stand alone WSPR transmitter from about 2 kHz to 23 cm:
https://rfzero.net/examples/wspr-transmitter/

Adding more power is trivial:

Unfortunately, the RFzero is currently sold out. But I hope to have a stock again soon.

Bo, OZ2M