wow

dave hobbs

Jun 28, 2021, 12:23:26 PMJun 28
to 2 Meter WSPR
TimestampCallMHzSNRDriftGridPwrReporterRGridkmazMode
 2021-06-28 15:24
 KH6HME/B
 144.277033
 -20
 0
 BK29go
 20
 N6WS
 CM95
 3797
 55
 2

n3...@aol.com

Jun 28, 2021, 5:24:18 PMJun 28
to 2 Meter WSPR, dave hobbs
You noticed the KH6HME/B is on a beacon frequency. You have to set your dial to 144.275,500

dave hobbs

Jun 28, 2021, 8:28:01 PMJun 28
to 2 Meter WSPR
Thanks Chris, I did I set it for 144.2755 then noticed he was a little above 1500 hz on that spot so I tried but Im not expecting much till I get my horizontal up...But I had to try haha

dave hobbs

Jun 28, 2021, 8:31:13 PMJun 28
to 2 Meter WSPR
hoping maybe runnin horizontal I can get to You down there, and listen for rrr