86x pc cards for these powermacs

Joshua Lewis

Jun 21, 2009, 6:50:55 AM6/21/09
to 1st-PowerMacs, Joshan...@gmail.com
One of the powermacs in the 1st Gen powermac family had a 86x doscard
in the powermac 6100

Do they have any 86x pc cards for the powermac 7100 8100 model.

The only 86x cards I heard of is powermac 6100 doscard and quadra LC
Performa 630 doscard and powermac 4400 doscard and powermac 7200 86x
card, centris 610 doscard.

Ive read an article on the 6100 doscard on jagshouse.com

http://www.jagshouse.com/DOScard.html

The doscard can be fitted in none powermac 6100s

it can be fitted in

quadra 900/950 quadra centris 650s quadra 700 very hard to fit still
works

By Joshua Lewis Joshan...@gmail.com

Powermac

Jun 22, 2009, 2:58:30 AM6/22/09
to 1st-PowerMacs
There are Nubus PC cards made by Orange Micro that should work in PPC.
I have a few 386 and 486 ones that I use in 68K machines, would have
to read the manual to see if they work in PPC.
> By Joshua Lewis Joshantiq...@gmail.com

Joshua Lewis

Jun 22, 2009, 4:02:10 AM6/22/09
to 1st-po...@googlegroups.com
Do you know a web site where you can get them from.

86x compable cards.

can you make your own 86x pc compable cards.

The company orange micro dousn"t exist.

Joshua Lewis

Jun 22, 2009, 4:04:55 AM6/22/09
to 1st-po...@googlegroups.com