External Hard Drive

John Dandola

Jul 13, 2010, 7:44:11 AM7/13/10
to 1st-po...@googlegroups.com
Is there an external hard drive which is compatible with a Power Mac 7100/80?

Dan

Jul 24, 2010, 12:54:54 PM7/24/10
to 1st-po...@googlegroups.com
At 4:44 AM -0700 7/13/2010, John Dandola wrote:
>Is there an external hard drive which is compatible with a Power Mac 7100/80?

External SCSI boxes are often available on LEM's Swap mailing list.

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth.

Christopher Satterfield

Jul 24, 2010, 4:50:15 PM7/24/10
to 1st-po...@googlegroups.com
If you haver an old Apple CD 600e that you don't use, you could take the CD drive out of the case and put an old SCSI hard drive into the case. I did that and made a 4 Gb. hard drive for my Mac Plus. Just remember to unplug the power & SCSI cable from the enclosure before servicing.

C:\win
Bad Command Or File Name
C:\