Performa 6115CD Video plug

1 view

Larry Stotler

May 4, 2009, 12:11:31 PM5/4/09
to 1st-PowerMacs
I picked up a Performa 6115CD recently, but I don't know what monitor
I need. The port on the back is kinda like a DVI but bigger. What
type of Monitor or cable do I need to make use of this? Thanx

Ken Daggett

May 4, 2009, 2:41:31 PM5/4/09
to 1st-po...@googlegroups.com

The large plug on the back is for an Audio-video monitor. It also
passes ADB for mice/keyboards. The monitors were monsters and almost
no one uses them. I have a bunch of the adapters that allow you to use
a "standard" Apple monitor, or to which you can attach a VGA adapter and
then use a generic PC monitor. Depending on where you are, I can
probably mail you one for $7.00.

Ken
http://mysite.verizon.net/res7gt1w/stackomacs