***19th & Wilson Updates***

Aaron Goodmiller

Oct 3, 2008, 7:20:54 AM10/3/08
Ghosts Don't Exist investors meeting

19th & Wilson held its first investors meeting at Champps in Reston VA on Sep.18th.  In attendance were Executive Producers Chris Cooley and James P. Mercurio, as well as producer Tanner Cooley.  The meeting was well received as Jim, Aaron, and Eric spoke to potential investors about the project.  If you'd like to find out more about how you can get involved feel free to email con...@19thandwilson.com

Ghosts Don't Exist Live

The independent film being talked about by Washingtonian and Redskin fans now has a live website.  With the signing of NFL's Chris Cooley as Executive Producer, the 19th & Wilson film Ghosts Don't Exist is moving full steam ahead and they'd like to encourage you to visit www.ghostsdontexist.com.  Bear in mind that the intro page has sound, so be sure to listen as well.

Sign up for our newsletter

The web address for our Google group is: http://groups.google.com/group/19thAndWilson

We will be using this group to send out communications in the future.  Don't miss out on calls for casting, crew and events that we are holding for this and all projects!

Thank you for your support!
IMG_5401.jpg
IMG_5394.jpg