Edip Yuksel's Challenge at Ground Zero (video) and a political parody site..

Edip Yuksel

Nov 27, 2011, 8:48:51 AM11/27/11
to 19org
Dear friends. I have recently posted a video clip at Youtube.com where
I challenge fellow Americans at Ground Zero regarding the USA-Inc's
imperialistic foreign policy, its monstrous Military Industrial
Complex, its support of Zionism, and the injustices of its
capitalistic class system. I used a creative way to provoke them to
discuss the issue.

Please visit the following website, which is a political parody, and
click on the link to the youtube video clip which is the part of
upcoming two documentary films. I would appreciate if you SHARE this
message with your contacts.

http://www.edip4president.com/challenge/