Special notice

vinod perera

Mar 5, 2019, 6:01:00 AM3/5/19
to 1993AL_PWC
Hi friends,

As you all know we sat up this whatsapp group and the society after the meeting at the sad occasion of chawwa's beloved wife's funeral.

When we sat up the whatsapp group, our main objectives were.

- to create a quality platform for us to meet and make contact with friends who were long lost

- to share any important information affecting for all of us

- to share enjoyable stuff such as memes and jokes to keep all of us alive.

Also we laid few ground rules such as not sharing posts involving

- Violence

- Pornography

- Blood and gore

Most of us have been cooperative and understanding enough so far to make this group alive and enjoyable place.

This whatsapp group paved the way that it would sat up for a society whom main objectives were

- to help the school in whatever way possible

- to help its members and loved ones (as enumerated in the constitution)

However, As expected there were few unfortunate events in the past which were casting a shadow on the whatsapp group as a whole.

After several rounds of meetings we have managed to contain such events to a greater extent and we hope that, this will never in future.

As a whole, would like to bring the following to your attention to make this society cohesive unit.

- Please do not use the whatsapp group to push your personal agenda's, against any collective decisions have been made.

- If someone needs any clarifications or is unhappy over something please talk directly with either  committee of the society or the person or persons may responsible directly.

- We are all mature adults so lets try to resolve problems as adults instead of slinging mud and tarnishing images with unrelated forums or by talking to people who may nothing to do with the incidents or events.

if anyone is found repeatedly engaging in above type of behavior despite several warnings being given, the whatsapp group administrators reserve the right to remove such people from the whatsapp group until further notice (not from the society, but from the whatsapp group) in order to safeguard the unity and harmony of the group.

Thank you friends for your kind understanding.

also our event for the big match is still on, would very much appreciate if you all could make your payment on or before 10th March 2019 and that also DIRECTLY TO THE ACCOUNT NUMBER MENTIONED BELOW by mentioning your name and big match money under reference field on the deposit slip.

Account Name : Cambrian Alumni 93

Account Number :106110450551

National Development Bank PLC

Nawam Mawatha Branch.