Stellar 2018 Thank You.pdf

Manoj Wijerathne

Jun 11, 2018, 3:35:22 AM6/11/18
to 1993AL_PWC
Stellar 2018 Thank You.pdf

dayan thushara

Jul 24, 2018, 11:02:19 AM7/24/18
to 1993AL_PWC, Manoj Wijerathne
Hi Machan la

Just now got to know our beloved Friend Chaws Wife pass a way.

I don’t have much details but had a phone call with him and he confirmed.
Chaw landing tomorrow morning to SL.

If some one can get all details and share here.
Also I know, he having some financial issues and if any one willing to help , pls do.

Regards
Lokke

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 11, 2018, at 1:35 PM, Manoj Wijerathne <manojwi...@gmail.com> wrote:

<Stellar 2018 Thank You.pdf>

Gihan & Champa

Jul 24, 2018, 5:56:39 PM7/24/18
to dayan thushara, 1993AL_PWC, Manoj Wijerathne
Oh no, it’s a tragic. I will definitely contribute if someone coordinates it otherwise I will talk to Samantha and pass some money thru him. It’s easy for me.

Jesus Christ, sad events one after the other

Sent from my iPhone

Ranmal Fonseka

Jul 24, 2018, 10:26:34 PM7/24/18
to Gihan & Champa, dayan thushara, 1993AL_PWC, Manoj Wijerathne
Oh god .. shocking news ..
Lokke, if you have please share the chaws contact number ..

Ranmal Fonseka,
Sent from my iPhone

unauthorized and may be illegal.
Mobitel (Pvt) Ltd.

dayan thushara

Jul 25, 2018, 4:25:29 AM7/25/18
to Gihan & Champa, 1993AL_PWC
Dear Machanla

Here im sending Account Details of kasun. if some one willing to contribute for Chaws Wife Funeral, pls deposit Money to below account and advice to kasun. at this movement Chaw facing some Financial issues , which as a friends, i hope we can help.

Kasun Mobile Number-  0777383099

Account Number-

Kasun N.D.M.Gamage
Nation Trust bank - Nugegoda
Ac -/ 503212039270

Thank you
regards
Lokke

On 25 Jul 2018, at 1:02 am, dayan thushara <dayant...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Machan la

Just now got to know our beloved Friend Chaws Wife pass a way.

I don’t have much details but had a phone call with him and he confirmed.
Chaw landing tomorrow morning to SL.

If some one can get all details and share here.
Also I know, he having some financial issues and if any one willing to help , pls do.

Regards
Lokke

Sent from my iPhone

Ranmal Fonseka

Jul 25, 2018, 4:50:31 AM7/25/18
to dayan thushara, Gihan & Champa, 1993AL_PWC
Thanks Lokke..

Will coordinate

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to 1993AL_PWC+...@googlegroups.com.