Hi Janaka

Vinod Perera

Feb 6, 2019, 4:19:44 AM2/6/19
to 1993A...@googlegroups.com
Test Mail

vinod perera

Feb 6, 2019, 5:04:16 AM2/6/19
to 1993AL_PWC
Hi Janaka,

Now your issues are being sorted out. Please send test mail to us.

Vinod Perera

janaka.rathmalana

Feb 7, 2019, 1:06:40 PM2/7/19
to 1993AL_PWC
Noted Thanks

vinod perera

Feb 7, 2019, 11:09:00 PM2/7/19
to janaka perera, 1993AL_PWC
Hi Janaka,

Good!! Keep in touch with the group. By the way, Please let us know your collar size in order to allocate one t-shirt for you if possible. According to my knowledge, We have been finalized everything few days ago.

If there are extra t-shirts you will receive one of them for sure.

Keep in touch!!

Vinod Perera

On Thursday, 7 February 2019, 11:42:30 pm GMT+5:30, janaka perera <janaka.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi! Vinod

Now issue is  O.K  please keep connect with me

Rgds

janaka

vinod perera

Feb 8, 2019, 6:02:57 AM2/8/19
to janaka perera, 1993AL_PWC
Dear Janaka,

Noted brother!! Cheers!!

On Friday, 8 February 2019, 3:16:07 pm GMT+5:30, janaka perera <janaka.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi! Vinod

I thanks for  your kind words , My T- shirts  size is Medium Size ,Highly appriciated if you reseve   T -shirt for me

Rgds

janaka

0710228381

vinod perera

Feb 11, 2019, 6:37:42 AM2/11/19
to 1993AL_PWC
Dear Kasun,

There were few of our friends still inquire about T-shirts and they have sent their T-shirt sizes also by mail. Please make a note of them. If possible, try to facilitate them also.

Vinod Perera