Volunteer Update - April 5, 2010

Jay

Apr 6, 2010, 2:00:49 AM4/6/10
to protojay+p...@gmail.com
Aloha y'all...

Another great week starts off Tuesday night with the second meeting of the SF Urban Ag Group at Rebar, then the SF Permaculture Guild Meeting is on Wednesday night, Teen Garden Club at the Mission Branch Library on Thursday afternoon and all week long there are Volunteer Opportunities all over town including an Urban Wildflower Seeding downtown.  For all the latest details, links, and contact info, please check the Volunteer Dashboard.

-Jay

Tuesday, April 6
7:00pm
 Urban Aggies Meet @ REBAR
Wednesday, April 7
10:00am
 Volunteers @ Garden for the Environment
10:00am
 Volunteers @ The Free Farm
6:30pm
 San Francisco Permaculture Guild Meeting
Thursday, April 8
2:30pm
 Volunteers @ Hayes Valley Farm
4:00pm
 Teen Garden Club @ Mission Branch Library
Friday, April 9
10:00am
 Volunteers @ 18th & Rhode Island
Saturday, April 10
9:00am
 Volunteers @ California Native Plant Society
10:00am
 Volunteers @ Garden for the Environment
10:00am
 Volunteers @ The Free Farm
12:00pm
 Volunteers @ Alemany Farm
Sunday, April 11
10:00am
 Urban Wildflower Seeding with Rebar and the Pollinator Partnership Downtown
12:00pm
 Volunteers @ Free Farm Stand
12:00pm
 Volunteers @ The Secret Garden
12:30pm
 Volunteers @ Hayes Valley Farm

tree

Apr 6, 2010, 3:31:07 PM4/6/10
to 18thandrhodeis...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jay, Did you see this flier I have attached for our free workshops at the stand and then esperanza...it is not exactly a volunteer  event though...

antonio's workshops.docx