Hayes Valley Farm - Help us keep the farm going

1 view

Jay

Sep 29, 2010, 3:18:54 PM9/29/10
to Jay
Hayes Valley Farm - Help us keep the farm going!
Help us keep the farm on a successful path!
Please support our project today by backing our kickstarter campaign.

What we have done
In just eight months our community has volunteered over 15,000 hours, we have removed 750 cubic yards of organic material & 88,000 pounds of cardboard from the landfill and transformed it into fertile soil. Many people say they know more people in the neighborhood after ONE visit to the farm, than they had met in the previous five years.

Freeway On-Ramp - Before & After Image

What we want to do
We want to become a community and agricultural hub, which serves to empower San Francisco residents to connect with one another, grow their own food, and learn about sustainable ecological systems.

Your support will
1. Create a robust education program by offering classes & courses on sustainable agriculture to kids, youth and adults
2. Create paid internships to help train our future generations in green careers
3. Create a successful, sustainable farm with our fruit tree orchard, plant nursery & composting efforts.
4. Help us host community events, which entertain, engage and enlighten our community members about how to have a positive impact on the earth.
5. Help us afford seeds, plants, tools, irrigation & other supplies to create an abundant food forest and install community gardens.

You can help achieve these goals by supporting our project today!

With sincere gratitude and appreciation for your support so far,
The Hayes Valley Farm Team - including Jay Rosenberg, Booka Alon, David Cody, Margaretha Haughwout, Cyndie Hoffman, Angela Goebel, Alex Lampert, Rob Joyce, Casey Gold, Brett McGuire, Brie Mazurek, Levi Maxwell, Chris Burley, Michelle Collier, Vanessa Roland, Shannon Stewart, Kevin Bayuk, Mark McQuillen, Zoey Kroll, Jane Tobin, Dave McConville, Lindsey Goldberg, Janelle Fitzpatrick, Aimee Hill, Nolan O'Brien & 2300+ other volunteers
Our mailing address is:
Hayes Valley Farm
450 Laguna St. (corner of Oak St. & Laguna St.)
San Francisco, CA 94102

Copyright (C) 2010 Hayes Valley Farm All rights reserved.
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

--
"If we're not working together, we're destroying each other."