18th and Rhode Island - Support and Volunteerism

Kevin Bayuk

Sep 8, 2020, 3:51:02 PM9/8/20
to 18th & Rhode Island Volunteers
Hi all,

I hope all of you are well and cared for in these times.

The garden is entering a new phase of stewardship and I wanted to reach out to you all to know if you feel called:

1. to become a regular volunteer at the garden (whatever periodicity works for you, but we are looking for regular volunteers - e.g., once a week, once a month, etc.)

2. Supporting the garden through a donation.  We have a matching grant for $6,000 if we can raise the other amount.

Please contact me if you are interested in either 1 or 2 or both.
You can send a message to:  ke...@permaculture-sf.org

If you are interested in volunteering, I am hoping to do a couple of orientation sessions to garden stewardship at the garden this Fall.

Thanks,

Kevin