We want to see you @ 18th and Rhode Island Farm this Saturday!

mark.abraham.1124

Oct 28, 2016, 5:58:41 PM10/28/16
to 18th & Rhode Island Volunteers
Hey neighbors, the Potrero Hill community, and the greater gardening community on this listserv! We hope you are well and enjoying the much needed rain that recently blessed us this week. We at 18th want to make sure you all know that every Saturday between 10am and 4pm you will find us on-site planning, planting, weeding, cooking, and having fun - and you're invited! Come out and play, bring a friend, make new friends, get your hands dirty and have a blast with us ~ can't wait to see you at the Farm!

-Mark Abraham