1858_zip_20110115.zip

ianwil...@btinternet.com

Jan 15, 2011, 10:14:32 AM1/15/11
to 1858-playtes...@googlegroups.com
Click to open:
Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Logo for Google Docs

Dave4B

Jan 16, 2011, 8:51:22 AM1/16/11
to 1858 playtest discussion
"... he nominates one of the unsold Private Companies and bids a
multiple of £5 ..."
What is the exchange rate berteen Pounds and Pesetas?

"Phase 4 starts on the purchase of the first 6H/4M Train."
I think you mean 6H/3M.

I'd suggest applying colour to the Charters, to make them easier to
associate with the tokens/shares.

Printing "Available after first 4H/2M is purchased" in Green might
highlight the phase the secondard Privates are available.

Ian D Wilson

Jan 16, 2011, 10:26:51 AM1/16/11
--- On Sun, 16/1/11, Dave4B <walama...@o2.co.uk> wrote:
>"... he nominates one of the unsold Private Companies and bids a
>multiple of £5 ..."
>What is the exchange rate berteen Pounds and Pesetas?
Ooops. £1=P1

>"Phase 4 starts on the purchase of the first 6H/4M Train."
>I think you mean 6H/3M.
Yes.

>I'd suggest applying colour to the Charters, to make them easier to
>associate with the tokens/shares.
>Printing "Available after first 4H/2M is purchased" in Green might
>highlight the phase the secondard Privates are available.
Noted.

Ian D

Gregory R. Payne

Jan 16, 2011, 4:33:43 PM1/16/11
to 1858-playtes...@googlegroups.com
How big is the bank? The rules don't say, and I can't remember.

Greg

Ian D Wilson

Jan 16, 2011, 5:20:27 PM1/16/11
to 1858-playtes...@googlegroups.com