1858_zip_20110120.zip

ianwil...@btinternet.com

Jan 20, 2011, 3:22:07 PM1/20/11
to 1858-playtes...@googlegroups.com
Message from ianwil...@btinternet.com:
This update adds a port to Lisbon, changes the Lisbon tiles accordingly, and adds some extra clarifications to the rules. Also, I've included a readme file (which I forgot last time around). Ian D

Click to open:
Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Logo for Google Docs

Dave4B

Jan 25, 2011, 7:31:01 PM1/25/11
to 1858 playtest discussion
Just to clarify: the port is treated exactly like France (with only
one exit)?

Ian D Wilson

Jan 26, 2011, 12:51:29 PM1/26/11
--- On Wed, 26/1/11, Dave4B <walama...@o2.co.uk> wrote:
>Just to clarify: the port is treated exactly like France (with only
>one exit)?
Yes, the port is a standard off-map box, fixed value 30, with one entry (from Lisbon).
The only significant difference from France is that it is broad-gauge only (France is dual-gauge), but I may change my mind any which way on this issue.

Ian D