Private company questions

Brett Warr

May 17, 2012, 6:13:59 PM5/17/12
to 1858-playtes...@googlegroups.com
Ian,

In rules version 7 I was reading about Private Companies laying tiles.  Your example #2 about track alignment is causing me some confusion.  It explains about how the Z&P must point the prongs in the right direction if it lays a tile in L7.  L7, being a fixed yellow hex prohibits a Private Company from ever playing a tile there as it would be an upgrade, correct?  Did a upgrade of the map break this example?

And just a design clarification: The Havana & Guines has no home city.  I can find no Havana or Guines on the map of Spain, only Cuba.  Is this company representing an offshore investment then, hence no avaiable home city?

BTW, great work!

Brett