1858_zip_20110625.zip (1858-playtest-discussion@googlegroups.com)

ianwil...@btinternet.com

Jun 25, 2011, 11:53:27 AM6/25/11
to 1858-playtes...@googlegroups.com
Message from ianwil...@btinternet.com:
Here is the latest version of 1858. The main changes are associated with trying to make the north of the board better.

Click to open:
Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Logo for Google Docs

Dave4B

Jun 26, 2011, 2:02:38 PM6/26/11
to 1858 playtest discussion
Ian,
The 6H/3M trains still say "rusts on 6th grey train" not 5th.
The strategy guide refers to the MCP (twice) when I think you mean the
CM&P.
Why did you remove the third slot in Barcelona?
Dave.

On Jun 25, 4:53 pm, ianwilson...@btinternet.com wrote:
> I've shared a document with you:
>
> 1858_zip_20110625.ziphttps://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BwIcYOm4IowyOWJkZjA3OGMtODQ1Yy00MDc4...
>
> It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this
> document, just click the link above.

Ian D Wilson

Jun 26, 2011, 3:25:56 PM6/26/11
--- On Sun, 26/6/11, Dave4B <walama...@o2.co.uk> wrote:
>The 6H/3M trains still say "rusts on 6th grey train" not 5th.
Thanks for spotting that - it should say 5th.

>The strategy guide refers to the MCP (twice) when I think you mean the
>CM&P.
Yes. Some sources call it the Madrid, Caceres & Portugal.

>Why did you remove the third slot in Barcelona?
I noticed that frequently, by the time the third slot appeared (after the first 7/6M is bought), all connected companies have run out of tokens. So almost everyone then runs through Barcelona. This seems wrong - the idea is that companies with good tokens run for more than companies with poor ones.

Ian D