Imminent release

Ian D

Jan 15, 2014, 12:49:32 PM1/15/14
to 1858-playtes...@googlegroups.com
Scott informs me that 1858 is about to be released!
This is your last chance to download the prototype files, should you wish to - I shall be removing them in about 2 weeks time.

Carlos Moreno Serrano

Jan 15, 2014, 2:50:56 PM1/15/14
to 1858-playtes...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ian,

Rather than download the final files I would like to know how to get my hands on a production copy.
Do you know how will they be available and if a group order is going to happen?

Many thanks.
Carlos

On 15 January 2014 17:49, Ian D <ianwil...@btinternet.com> wrote:
Scott informs me that 1858 is about to be released!
This is your last chance to download the prototype files, should you wish to - I shall be removing them in about 2 weeks time.

Chris Shaffer

Jan 15, 2014, 3:03:34 PM1/15/14
to 1858-playtes...@googlegroups.com
Me too!

--
Chris

Warning! NSA analysts could be reading this email. And because there’s hardly any accountability, we have no idea how they may use it. If that bothers you, click here to do something about it.

Hans Plattner

Jan 15, 2014, 3:05:40 PM1/15/14
to 1858-playtes...@googlegroups.com
The same to me.

Hans

Jan 16, 2014, 11:40:01 AM1/16/14
to 1858-playtes...@googlegroups.com
Also, just a heads up, I will eventually post the redrawn files after a period of exclusivity. I'm pretty sure that will have a positive effect on sales anyway. From what I have seen, any Internet discussion of a game usually sparks some interest in the physical copies. 18?? still gets periodic orders despite the files being posted online.

I'm way overdue to post the 1861 files. I'll try to get that done soon and will post to the 18xx Yahoo Group.

Ian D

Feb 3, 2014, 3:13:06 PM2/3/14
to 1858-playtes...@googlegroups.com
The files are no longer available...