Rules update

JC Lawrence

Feb 28, 2012, 9:38:39 PM2/28/12
to 1843-playtes...@googlegroups.com, Steve Thomas
First up, Steve's points like the missing description of how to run TGVs have been addressed. I've also reworded the section around the VdL and obsolete trains for clarity. The often used phrase "reversing direction on a simple track tile" has been replaced with "reversing direction at a junction on a simple track tile" for clarity. I've also added a section on the Stock Market to better cover the coloured sections and differentiation from the similarly coloured par price locations.

Rules change: The Cie du Val de Loire private company can be bought in as a 2-train in 5 player games as well as 6-player games (was 6-player only).

An updated copy of the rules have been posted. Updated art for the private companies will be posted shortly.

Comments and corrections are gratefully welcomed.

-- JCL