Gen Shi Labs Resellers - Lab reviews: Gen-Shi Labs - eroid s

Agostina Galang

Dec 7, 2023, 7:12:29 PM12/7/23
to 17ironp...@googlegroups.com

Products of Gen-Shi labs: Gen-Shi laboratories offer a range of oral steroids along with muscle enhancing drugs. Everyone can find these oral compounds appropriate for the purposes of muscle building. They also offer injectable muscle building activities. All of these compounds are considered too significant for all kinds of bodybuilding cycles.

🔥🔥🔥 CLICK HERE TO SHOP ONLINE 🔥🔥🔥

Athletes Pharmacy | Evolutionary Steroids Research Forums

We replaced the bulky 10ml vials with slimmer 2ml and 5ml vials. We follow cGMP like standards to ensure that best products are served. We use MILLIPORE & SARTORIUS filtering systems, Raw material suppliers were picked using MERCK CHEMICALS & SASOL CHEMICALS from GERMANY .

Gen-Shi Labs - What Steroids

Gen-Shi Labs Last Post RSS Admin (@admin) Member Admin. Joined: 5 years ago. Posts: 147. Topic starter 24/07/2019 1:44 pm . In this thread you are welcomed to share your personal experience with Gen-Shi Labs brand products, by leaving a review below. Quote. Topic Tags. gen-shi underground steroid lab. All forum topics

Lab reviews: genshi labs - eroid s

You might be thinking of a reseller. . Aug 17, 2014 #7 alphastrength50 Well-known Member. their lab is in turkey and the owner of genshi is the owner of steroidforyou . 1 . supposedly made by "Gen-shi Labs". . . JP P. S. Guy on another Board didn't like the Test E. I looked around, saw about 20 Different Sites selling it. Aug 18, 2014 .

Gen-Shi Labs + Source Check | Evolutionary Steroids Research Forums

3,824. Rep Power. 102289589. i've used quite a bit of genshi from my sponsor a couple years ago. genshi contains EO so it caused me PIP. also they only come in 2 and 5ml vials so you're losing a little more than you would from a 10, 20, or bigger bottle. potent gear though.

Legit Gen-Shi Labs Steroids for Sale - MASSROIDS

posted 11Y ago 16334 Gen-Shi Labs Reviews Claim this! category count / average (6 months) Overall 0 Quality 0 Delivery 0 Service 0 Pricing 0 Rank Score Votes Reviews 27 COMMEND Discuss Write a Review 64 DailyStruggle 11Y ago Used primo, test 250, deca, npp, nolvadex. The oils are gtg.

Gen shi laboratories -- best steroids supplier for all athletes

genshi labs Reviews Claim this! category count / average (6 months) Overall 0 Quality 0 Delivery 0 Service 0 Pricing 0 Rank Score Votes Reviews 19 COMMEND Discuss Write a Review 6 unsungvoice 11Y ago Used their 1250 test e (really week for 250mg a week for 6 weeks. I was broke lol) and balkans danabol 50 for 6 weeks for my first cycle.

Official Gen-shi resellers, legit? - forums. steroid

If you're talking about Athletespharmacy and not , the only thing that I can tell you is that they're an "Authorized Reseller" for Gen-shi labs. I checked on that with the Gen-shi site. Having never used them, I don't know if they're are "Kosher", but usually if authorized by Gen-shi, at least that part of the stock is good.

Gen Shi Labs Steroids - Guide to Buying Steroids

Buy steroids from approved official reseller. With a good range of HGH, human growth hormone, to offer customers Lamborghini Labs Stanozolol. . Gen Shi Labs Steroids with no excess liquid). Carver College of Medicine Department of Otolaryngology 200 Hawkins testosterone with the Cypionate ester bound to the Testosterone chemical structure .

Genshi Lab Site ??? Any Vets on this? | MESO-Rx Forum

Much more likely mislabelling by themselves or a reseller than false lab results. Their own site admit to under-dosed products due to 'technical issue' so hardly got their s**t together. Anabolic Lab results match many private lab results I've on-line and very rarely do brands question their results on under-dosed products.

Gen-Shi Labs

GEN-SHI LABORATORIES $50. 00 $66. 00 go to product In Stock Oxandrolone 20 Genshi Labs 100 tabs, 20mg/tab GEN-SHI LABORATORIES $110. 00 go to product

Buy Gen Shi Labs Anabolic Steroids - TeamRoids

I've read mixed reviews about a certain source but it is an official reseller of gen-shi labs and more importantly gen-shi labs can verify this. My question is if a lab verifies who their resellers are, does that mean those resellers are legit? 01-31-2013, 02:22 PM #2. snowman. Senior Member Join Date May 2002 Location Portugal

Gen-Shi Labs or Gen shi Laboratories Reviews? Anyone have experience .

35. 00 USD Manufacturer: Gen-Shi Labs Substance: Clenbuterol Pack: 54 tabs (40 mcg/tab) More Info Out of stock Sibutramine see details 35. 00 USD

Gen-Shi Labs - Steroid Brands Reviews - GrowXXL

Gen-Shi Labs + Source Check. Thread starter nsnmatty; Start date Dec 12, 2013; N. nsnmatty Banned. Dec 12, 2013 #1 Heard some guys talking about Gen-Shi labs at the gym the other night, got curious and searched around a little. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Gen-Shi Labs - Muscle Building Blog

Sustanon Trenbolon A Trenbolon E Ephedrin Related Links: Testo Blend 350 Gen-Shi labs established in 2003 with two facilities one in Japan and one in Greece. We used to be a subcontractor for big UG labs.

Gen-Shi Lab Results. . Oh Dear. | UK-Muscle Forum

Gen shi labs are specialized in producing quality steroids both orally and injectable. The genshi labs products are used by bodybuilders and athletes all aro.