Re: Our latest Anthology: 'IN THE NAME OF DEMOCRACY'

Doctor Fab

May 22, 2021, 1:41:31 PM5/22/21
to 13-poetry-f...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

The EBOOK of our latest anthology
  • 'IN THE NAME OF DEMOCRACY - Poetic Voices'

In attachment: file PDF + EPUB of the ebook.

The Paperback Edition will follow soon.

As you all know, the anthology is dedicated to the poet and friend Daniel Brick [in Part II.: poems and other eulogies commemorating him]

Cheers
F.

__________
P.S.: our 2 next projects, as a reminder:
  • POETRY: "What Planet For Our Grandchildren?" (Deadline: May 31)
— up to 3 poems of any length.
  • SHORT STORIES: a collection of free-themed stories (Deadline: June 30)
— up to 2 short tales (each story has to be longer than 1,000 words)

In the Name of Democracy - Fabrizio Frosini.pdf
In the Name of Democracy - Fabrizio Frosini.epub

Doctor Fab

May 28, 2021, 5:04:52 AM5/28/21
to 13-poetry-f...@googlegroups.com, 8. Japanese Lyric Poetry TANKA, 12. Poetry for Our Planet, 34 SHORT TALES, 35. Poetic Fantasies 2
Hello All,

Here is the link to the Printed Edition (PAPERBACK*) of our latest anthology, 'IN THE NAME OF DEMOCRACY - Poetic Voices':
— This is the link to the EBOOK Ed.:
In Attachment: file .zip of the PAPERBACK*
____________

📚 About the NEXT ANTHOLOGIES 📚 :

Since I was asked for a short extension of the submission deadline for "What Planet for Our Grandchildren?" 📕(whose theme is the "climate change"), the new deadline is JUNE, SATURDAY 5.

📗For the collection of SHORT STORIES (on any topic), Deadline is JUNE 30.
up to 2 short tales (each story has to be longer than 1,000 words) can be submitted.

Furthermore, there are TWO NEW POETRY PROJECTS planned for the months of July and August:
  • A new collection of poems on any topic for the series 'POETIC FANTASIES' (il will be Volume 5 in that series) - deadline: JULY 31 [each poet can submit up to 5 poems, of any length]
  • An anthology of TANKA poetry - deadline: AUGUST 31 [each poet can submit up to 10 Tanka — for those of you who do not have it, I attach here our book of Tanka (and Haiku), whose preface was written by Daniel]

IMPORTANT:
— The poets who wish to take part in the above projects, need to register ** at:

📘— [Group 35.] POETIC FANTASIES:
https://groups.google.com/g/35-poetic-fantasies-2 (after registration, you can submit your poem(s) to the group email: 35-poetic-...@googlegroups.com)
📙— [Group 8.] TANKA:
https://groups.google.com/g/8-japanese-lyric-poetry-tanka (after registration, you can  submit your tanka to the group email: 8-japanese-lyr...@googlegroups.com)
 📗  — [Group 34.] SHORT TALES:
https://groups.google.com/g/34-short-tales (after registration, you can send your tale(s) to the group email: 34-shor...@googlegroups.com)

** Or just ask me to add you to the group(s) you like 😉😎

Cheers
FF. 'In the Name of Democracy' PAPERBACK - FF & PUW 2021.PDF.zip
Moments of Lightness - Fabrizio Frosini.pdf