Re: Anthology 'POETIC FANTASIES - 5'

Doctor Fab

Sep 25, 2021, 12:48:03 PM9/25/21
to 35. Poetic Fantasies 2, 7-poetry-any-s...@googlegroups.com, 8. Japanese Lyric Poetry TANKA, 10.A_Poem_for_Christmas
'Poetic Fantasies, 5'
The EBOOK is online at Amazon
[zip. PDF + pic cover in attachment]

** IMPORTANT **

Soon you'll be able to download the ebook FREE of charge from its Amazon webpage:

The FREE E-Book Promotion STARTS:
  • Tuesday, Sept. 28, 2021, 12:00 AM PDT <Pacific Time>
And it ENDS:
  • Wednesday, Sept. 29, 2021, 11:59 PM PDT <Pacific Time>

Yes, you can tell your friends.. 👍🙂
You can even post it wherever you want: FACEBOOK, TWITTER, and other social media

But ** REMEMBER **
the Ebook can be downloaded FREE of charge ONLY on:
- Tuesday, September 28
- Wednesday, September 29

The Free offer expires at 11:59 pm on Wednesday 29 (US Pacific Time)

The PAPERBACK Edition WILL BE ONLINE SOON (see attached PDF)

Cheers
F.
PUW & FF - Poetic Fantasies 5 - D_P Paperback.7z
'Poetic Fantasies' vol. 5 - Cover EBOOK (2021) -Red.-.jpg

Doctor Fab

Sep 29, 2021, 6:20:19 AM9/29/21
to 35. Poetic Fantasies 2
*** REMINDER *** POETIC FANTASIES, Vol. 5  *** Amazon ***

Download the Ebook FREE of charge :
HURRY UP!
The Free offer expires at 11:59 pm on Wednesday 29 (US Pacific Time)
____________

If you do not have a Kindle or equivalent e-reader:
To download and read an ebook from Amazon you have first to download the Amazon free APP.

If you open the ebook web-page, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09H3GF3X3/
you can easily see the link "Read with Our Free App"
---it is under <See all formats and editions> : just under the Price Tag---

Click on it and download the App [Amazon asks for your email address (or your smartphone number)]
When you have the App in your PC (or in your smartphone), you can download any EBOOK: Amazon asks where you want to read it, so you have to choose "Amazon reader" [the APP].

____________

Submission DEADLINE for our 3 NEXT PROJECTS (year 2021):

  1. TANKA Anthology : October 31st;
  2. Poems for the FAMILY : October 31st;
  3. Poems&Tales for CHRISTMAS : November 10th.

[Since only registered members are allowed to submit to Google-groups, in case you are not registered yet, let me know and I'll add you to the Group(s) you like]

Cheers

F.

The Free offer expires at 11:59 pm on Wednesday 29 (US Pacific Time)

For those who couldn't open the 7-zip folder I sent: you should download 7-zip, at https://www.7-zip.org/
It's free.
Best
F.