Re: Family is Forever

Doctor Fab

Feb 16, 2022, 9:34:01 AM2/16/22
to 7-poetry-any-s...@googlegroups.com, 35. Poetic Fantasies 2, 8. Japanese Lyric Poetry TANKA
Hello,

1.
as promised, also 'FAMILY IS FOREVER' has been released (see files in attachment).

Link to the book web-page at Amazon:

On MONDAY 21 and TUESDAY 22 everyone can download a FREE copy of the two ebooks, 'FAMILY IS FOREVER' [1.] and 'WITTY MOMENTS' [2.]  from their Amazon web-pages:
  1. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09SGLMNMX/  [FAMILY]
  2. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09S18S18Q/ [WITTY]
You can tell your friends and acquaintances, of course -- and even put a note through facebook/ instagram/ twitter/ ... if you like 😇

REMEMBER:
2 days of FREE download for the two ebooks:
  • START date: Monday, February 21, 2022, 00:01 AM PST*
  • END date:     Tuesday, February 22, 2022, 11:59 PM PST*
[*Pacific Standard Time]

2.
For the proposed book with the 100 BEST POEMS published in our anthologies, to make reporting more practical, we* thought to use this method:
all the poets can choose up to 5 of their own poems (the best, from their poitn of view) + up to 5 poems by other poets (again, the best poems).
From now to the end of May, each poet can send their own report (up to 5+5 = up to 10 poems), indicating:
[AUTHOR] + [POEM title] + [ANTHOLOGY where it was published]
Okay? Thanks.
[* thank you Nadeem for your input]

3.
I'm now working on the TANKA collection -- hope it'll be released in one week or so.

4.
Remember to submit your poems for the anthology "POETIC FANTASIES, Vol. 6" -- well, yes, you have time.. the Deadline is March 31 😇

5.
After 'Poetic Fantasies, 6', the next project will be a HAIKU Collection 😁🤓

Cheers
F.
________________________
The 3 files in attachment are:
2 files .zip [ebook + paperback*] [*.7z , the best]
1 (simple) file .PDF, for those who cannot open files .zip
FAMILY IS FOREVER - Paperback (2022_02).7z
Family+is+Forever.zip
PDF PAPERBACK 'Family is Forever' - 2022_02.pdf

Doctor Fab

Feb 21, 2022, 6:15:33 AM2/21/22
to 7-poetry-any-s...@googlegroups.com, 35. Poetic Fantasies 2, 8. Japanese Lyric Poetry TANKA
2 days of FREE download for the two ebooks below, at Amazon:
  • START date: Monday, February 21, 2022
  • END date:     Tuesday, February 22, 2022, 11:59 PM PST*
    [*Pacific Standard Time]

    On Wed, Feb 16, 2022 at 3:33 PM Doctor Fab wrote:
    Hello,
    On MONDAY 21 and TUESDAY 22 everyone can download a FREE copy of the two ebooks, 'FAMILY IS FOREVER' [1.] and 'WITTY MOMENTS' [2.]  from their Amazon web-pages:
    1. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09SGLMNMX/  [FAMILY]
    2. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09S18S18Q/ [WITTY]
    You can tell your friends and acquaintances, of course -- and even put a note through facebook/ instagram/ twitter/ ... if you like 😇

    2.
    For the proposed book with the 100 BEST POEMS published in our anthologies, to make reporting more practical, we thought to use this method:

    all the poets can choose up to 5 of their own poems (the best, from their poitn of view) + up to 5 poems by other poets (again, the best poems).
    From now to the end of May, each poet can send their own report (up to 5+5 = up to 10 poems), indicating:
    [AUTHOR] + [POEM title] + [ANTHOLOGY where it is published]
    3.
    I'm now working on the TANKA collection -- hope it'll be released in one week or so.

    4.
    Remember to submit your poems for the anthology "POETIC FANTASIES, Vol. 6" --  the Deadline is March 31

    Doctor Fab

    Feb 22, 2022, 11:25:27 AM2/22/22
    to 7-poetry-any-s...@googlegroups.com, 8. Japanese Lyric Poetry TANKA, 35. Poetic Fantasies 2
    Hello All,

    I was asked if the downloaded ebooks can only be read with the KINDLE reader.
    No problem: if you don't have Kindle, just download the Amazon App to read any ebook on any device.
    You can download it for free from any Amazon page: there you can find the "READ ON ANY DEVICE - Get free Kindle app" box [as below]. Just click on it to download.

    immagine.png
    But you have to HURRY to download the 2 ebooks free

    the END date is today ( Tuesday, February 22), at 11:59 PM - Pacific Standard Time.
    F.