'POETIC FANTASIES', Volume 6th -- (DEADLINE: March 15, 2022)

Doctor Fab

Feb 11, 2022, 10:38:33 AM2/11/22
to 35. Poetic Fantasies 2, 7-poetry-any-s...@googlegroups.com, 8. Japanese Lyric Poetry TANKA
Poets Unite Worldwide invite all Members to take part in the Poetry Anthology
POETIC FANTASIES, Vol. 6th
(a collection of free themed poems)

We will use Group "35. Poetic Fantasies 2" to collect the poems -- therefore, to take part in the compilation you need to be registered in Google-Group 35 (if you are not yet registered).
Free registration (only the registered poets can submit their poems) at:
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/35-poetic-fantasies-2

After registration, submit your unpublished poem(s) through the GROUP EMAIL:
35-poetic-...@googlegroups.com

SUBMISSIONS: each poet can submit up to 3 poems (no length limit)

DEADLINE: MARCH 31st, 2022

As always: Submit Only UNPUBLISHED poems
Do not submit poems already posted at PoemHunter, Facebook, and/or other web-sites/social.
You must state that the poems are unpublished when you submit
Note: after the publication of the anthology, you will be free to publish the submitted poems wherever you like.
________________________________

The new entries have to add a short BIOGRAPHY (100 words -or less- would be fine), stating clearly:
1.       First name
2.       Family name
3.       Nationality
4.       Country + Year of birth
5.       City/Country where currently living

Note: for publishing and copyright issues, we need to know the real name of all the poets. You can of course add your 'nom de plume' - pen name.

However, for those younger than the "legal age", parent's consent has to be expressed (by email), before publication.

The copyright of the poems will remain in the hands of their Authors, but all Participants will accept to make us free to publish the ebook at no cost and without any other obligation on our part than to publish the poems selected (the acceptance of this point will be attested, by each Participant, by simply sending their poems). To make it clear: by submitting their poems the Authors agree to grant non-exclusive world rights to Fabrizio Frosini and 'Poets Unite Worldwide' for publishing the submitted poems in books, without fee, so long as the Authors are credited --this does not prevent the Authors from publishing their poems anytime, anywhere, by themselves, or from granting others the right to do so.
All participants will receive their own copy of the ebook (as a file PDF or EPUB).
NO FEES are requested.
A Judging Committee will decide if the poems are worthy to be accepted for publication.

Best regards
Fabrizio Frosini

Doctor Fab

Oct 1, 2022, 11:45:39 AM10/1/22
to 13-poetry-f...@googlegroups.com, 12. Poetry for Our Planet
Hi,
Our anthology, POETIC FANTASIES 6, has been published.
Amazon link to the ebook: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BGT5SFTV

Our next anthology, 'The Value of Freedom' (Ukraine), will be published by the end of this month.
Then... remember what I wrote in September (see below*) 🙂

immagine.png
Cheers
F.

- * -
As you all know, as if the many current crisis that the world is facing were not enough, a new one of gigantic proportions has been added: a third of Pakistan is under water, after an extreme monsoon season which, since mid-June, has discharged a record amount of rain and has already caused over 1,300 deaths. The apocalyptic flood —amplified by climate change— is affecting some 33 million people (!) ...countless families have lost everything they owned. Food and drinking water are in short supply and the risk of disease is increasing with each passing day.

With the hope that our Pakistani friends and their families are safe — our best wishes and prayers reach all of them!, I would like to propose, as a new project, a volume of poems entitled
  • "Fire, Water, Hunger, War — A Collapsing World"
All of you are therefore invited to partecipate:
  • each poet can send up to 3 poems, of any length, to our group: 12. Poetry for Our Planet
[if you are not yet registered (only the registered poets can submit their poetry) just let me know: I'll register you]

The registered poets can submit their contribution directly to the Group EMAIL :
  • DEADLINE :  DECEMBER 15