Fwd: Our TANKA ANTHOLOGY - 'Tiptoeing In & Out' - is ready

Doctor Fab

Mar 1, 2022, 3:44:59 AM3/1/22
to 8. Japanese Lyric Poetry TANKA
Hello All,

Here is also the printed edition of our latest anthology:

'Tiptoeing In & Out — Collection of Tanka' - Cover PAPERBACK (red.).jpg

Due to my choice of layout (2 tanka per page), the result was a rather voluminous book (almost 300 pages!), but I wanted the reader to be enticed to take their time to savor each tanka...

Best wishes

Fabrizio