In Memory of a Dear Friend

Doctor Fab

Feb 22, 2021, 1:02:00 PM2/22/21
to Ebook Poetry Against Terror, 13-poetry-f...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Deeply saddened, I bring to your knowledge the painful news of Tom Billsborough's demise.

His daughter, Julie, wrote me an email today, replying to one of the messages I had sent Tom (I hadn't heard from him since early January, and I was worried about his health). You can read her words below.

The memory of dear Tom will remain with us, along with his poems.

F.

Feb 26, 2021, 9:25:35 AM2/26/21
to Doctor 53
Hello All,

I've tried to get our book "POETIC FANTASIES - Vol. 4" published at Amazon on Febr. 24th, that is a month after the death of our friend Tom Billsborough.
The anthology is dedicated to his memory. For this reason I'm sending the edited version of the ebook (see the attached file PDF) to all members --old and new-- of PUW.
I'll send the book to Tom's daughter, Julie, too, adding a few words from the messages of the many poets who have sent their condolences to Tom's family.
Thank you all.

Best wishes
Take care 😷
F.

P.S.: having been very busy preparing the book, I still haven't replied to dozens of emails received in the last few days. I apologize, and will try to answer everyone over the weekend.

Hi Fab,
(Julie)
Poetic Fantasies Vol. 4 - EBOOK - Fabrizio Frosini & P.U.W. (2021).pdf