In memory of Tom Billsborough

Doctor Fab

Jan 24, 2022, 8:32:24 AM1/24/22
to 7-poetry-any-s...@googlegroups.com, 8. Japanese Lyric Poetry TANKA, 35. Poetic Fantasies 2
Dear poet friends,

on the first anniversary of his death, I wish to remember our mutual friend, Tom Billsborough, who passed away on January 24, 2021.

In memory of Tom, one of his books, 'Faith Is The Fifth Dimension', is attached.

The tears still flow but now
  Slow smiles begin to form

  (from Tom's book, 'Marie & Josephine', canto I.)

Blessings
F.

Tom Billsborough's books ('The Soprano of Sunlight–Luce di Soprano'; 'Faith Is The Fifth Dimension'; 'Marie & Josephine – A Long Poem'; 'Glimmers of Light–Guizzi di Luce'; 'Harry Buoy – A Novel')
Faith Is The Fifth Dimension - Tom Billsborough.pdf