dennis brewster

deborah lamprecht

Jul 11, 2014, 1:04:05 PM7/11/14
to 162n...@googlegroups.com
My twin brother served  as a crew chief 162nd assault helicopter co, vulture division.  denny pased away  aug 14.2014  from complicatins due to agent orange.  if anyone knew him, i would love to hear from you. he never talked about vietnam, but i know he was brave and a hero to me.

Denny OBrien

Jul 16, 2014, 8:01:26 PM7/16/14
to 162n...@googlegroups.com
Deb when was he in country ?? I flew Vultures and Copperheads.

On Tuesday, July 15, 2014 2:21 PM, deborah lamprecht <ezde...@gmail.com> wrote:

My twin brother served  as a crew chief 162nd assault helicopter co, vulture division.  denny pased away  aug 14.2014  from complicatins due to agent orange.  if anyone knew him, i would love to hear from you. he never talked about vietnam, but i know he was brave and a hero to me.

Yumainma

Jul 16, 2014, 8:16:56 PM7/16/14
to 162n...@googlegroups.com, ezde...@gmail.com
Yes it would be helpful to know when he was in Vietnam?

Bob Shine

Jul 16, 2014, 10:42:40 PM7/16/14
to 162n...@googlegroups.com
Stan Gause has the History of the Unit on the 162nd site.  That may help.    STS BS

Eric Bray

Jul 17, 2014, 10:04:20 AM7/17/14
to 162n...@googlegroups.com
Check out the unit's spreadsheet, It has all that data on it!
Experience is a hard teacher:
It gives the examination FIRST --> and the lesson AFTERWARDS!

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal
use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not
an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or
distribute this message.

notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.