Test

Eric Bray

May 5, 2010, 10:12:08 AM5/5/10
to 162n...@googlegroups.com
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.

The quick grey fox jumped over the lazy brown cow.

--
Experience is a hard teacher:
It gives the examination FIRST --> and the lesson AFTERWARDS!

Wltr...@aol.com

May 6, 2010, 12:53:05 AM5/6/10
to 162n...@googlegroups.com
In a message dated 5/5/2010 10:12:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ewb...@gmail.com writes:
The quick grey fox jumped over the lazy brown cow.
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

Wltr...@aol.com

May 6, 2010, 12:55:21 AM5/6/10
to 162n...@googlegroups.com
In a message dated 5/5/2010 10:12:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ewb...@gmail.com writes:
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.

The quick grey fox jumped over the lazy brown cow.
some of my first typing practices. I am surprised I would remember that...LOL! Actually the first time I remember hearing those lines was from my dad. He was a teletype mechanic and likely learned those lines in the AAF and  later AF.