Fwd: Research Inquiry

Nathaniel Wos

Jun 12, 2019, 2:48:38 PM6/12/19
to 162n...@googlegroups.com
162nd AHC Veterans group,

I am a graduate student at the University of North Texas and I was wondering if some individuals in this group would remember certain events or interactions with the Australians of the 1st ATF. I am attaching the image that led me to your unit. If anyone can remember or knew of persons that were either at this event, The picture is dated to 24 of August 1967, or similar interactions with the Australians that would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to research the interactions between the two allied forces during the Vietnam War and any assistance that you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,
Nathaniel (Han) Wos
Vietnam-Infantry-USAHuey-11AviationBtn.jpg

Eric Bray

Jun 12, 2019, 3:05:13 PM6/12/19
to Vultures & Copperheads
A reply was sent to you via my personal email account!

lee dike

Jun 12, 2019, 7:54:32 PM6/12/19
to 162n...@googlegroups.com
Recommend going to Vietnam Helicopter Pilots Association website  (VHPA) and researching 162nd Avn Co for aircrew that was there during that time period.
Good luck !

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone