Twitter to stop streaming API???

Gareth Knight

May 29, 2018, 4:26:33 AM5/29/18
to 140dev Twitter Framework
Has anyone seen this:

And if so, what do you make of it?

Adam - this is going to affect all of the work you've done?

Adam Green

May 29, 2018, 7:17:41 AM5/29/18
to 140dev-twitt...@googlegroups.com
Everything I've found says that the part of the Streaming API that delivers real-time tweets will remain active. That is what the 140dev Streaming API works with.

Only the user centric APIs are moving to a new code base. But I can't predict Twitter better than anyone else.

Adam Green

Gareth Knight

May 29, 2018, 7:22:51 AM5/29/18
to 140dev-twitt...@googlegroups.com
OK cool; phew!  Better than I thought.
Going to read up on what it affects for me, will post anything useful I find here...

---
Too brief? Here's why! http://emailcharter.org