Re: Digest for 140dev-twitter-framework@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Gareth Knight

Jul 27, 2017, 3:57:12 AM7/27/17
to 140dev-twitt...@googlegroups.com
Think you would need to filter on the database.

On Thu, 27 Jul 2017 at 06:13, <140dev-twitt...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Christian Dams <damsch...@googlemail.com>: Jul 26 04:07AM -0700

Hey guys,

Can someone tell me, if i can search dor 2 words with an exact match?

For example, I want to find all tweets with "great meal" as an exact match,
but with 'great meal' i get all tweets with 'great' and 'meal'. Stuff like
"This meal was great.".
But i am only interested in all Tweets with an exact match of "great meal".

Is there any way to get this with get_tweets.php? Or do i have to filter
the database after searching for tweets.

Kind regards,
Christian D

---
Too brief? Here's why! http://emailcharter.org