Are these typos in the single user oauth ebook?

Amy Schultz

Jun 10, 2014, 2:36:02 PM6/10/14
to 140dev-oaut...@googlegroups.com
For example, setting the include_entities parameter to false, which eliminates entities from the
user’s most recent tweet, is formatted as follows:
$connection->request('GET',
  $connection->url('1.1/users/show'),
  array( 'screen_name' => 'justinbieber'
  'include_entities' -> false));

I believe the code should instead be:

$connection->request('GET',
  $connection->url('1.1/users/show'),
  array( 'screen_name' => 'justinbieber',
  'include_entities' => false));

Amy Schultz

Jun 10, 2014, 3:06:49 PM6/10/14
to 140dev-oaut...@googlegroups.com
Cool. Well now you know about them and can fix it if you're still maintaining the book. I'm a total beginner at PHP so I just wanted to check and make sure I wasn't misunderstanding something.  This book has been a a great resource so far, thanks!