A good news to share...

1 view

Than Saw Way

Oct 27, 2012, 3:55:28 AM10/27/12
to dev...@googlegroups.com, 12sprin...@googlegroups.com
hey friends,
Eid Mubarak!
I have a good news to share (since I have been extremely busy and only told a few of you!). I have recieved an Australian Development Scholarship to do a Masters in Public Policy in ANU. Sadly, I have to leave Jan 2013 so will not be able to complete my MDS wid u all. However, I will be available thru facebook, email and skype, and would love to stay connected with you all.
This is not a farewell mail but I have to say that my MDS experience would not have been so memorable if not for you guys! thank you!

Best,
Than

Hana Shams Ahmed

Oct 27, 2012, 4:16:12 AM10/27/12
to dev...@googlegroups.com, 12sprin...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic news Than!! Very very happy for you!!! You totally deserve it girl!
Love and Eid Mubarak to you,
Hana
--
Hana Shams Ahmed | Blog: http://hanashams.wordpress.com |
Email: hana.s...@gmail.com | Skype: hana.shams.ahmed |

Syed Kawsar

Oct 28, 2012, 2:25:15 PM10/28/12
to 12sprin...@googlegroups.com
Than,
Congrats! keep in toush. We shall miss u.
Kawsar

Suriya Zannat

Oct 28, 2012, 11:07:06 PM10/28/12
to 12sprin...@googlegroups.com
Congratulation Than! It is really a good news. Are not you going to continue this semester? Miss you! :-)

Suriya

Than Saw Way

Oct 31, 2012, 2:18:22 AM10/31/12
to 12sprin...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Kawsar bhai.

Than

Than Saw Way

Oct 31, 2012, 2:19:04 AM10/31/12
to 12sprin...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Suriya! I will finish dis semster.

Than