Internship in Africa?

Karly Burch

Mar 14, 2008, 12:58:27 PM3/14/08
to Elizabeth C. Kersey, 12seedin...@googlegroups.com
Greetings to all of my friends in Africa!

I have a good friend who has a sister coming to Africa on March 18th.  She was planning to go to a 6 month internship in Ghana, but it was just cancelled and she is now looking for another great sustainability project to work on while she is there.  Location is not a problem.  Feel free to e-mail me karly...@gmail.com or my friend Elizabeth elizabeth...@gmail.com if you have any opportunities in your organizations.  The internship does not need to be paid, but room and board would be necessary.

Take care and thanks for your help!

Yours,
Karly