Most Useful Software - Download & Install for FREE

Yogesh Goel

Apr 29, 2012, 1:59:09 PM4/29/12
to 123ne...@googlegroups.com
hellooooooo...

I hve been using a online+offline collaborated application/utility named as
Dropbox....u must have heard about it...

I have docs in office and have docs in home too...
sumtimes it really is a headache to want a file which is in the other
place...
many times v wud use the USB or the net by sending an email to self...
now all dis has gone off and v r spared with so much of time...
its too good and has almost finished off our burden...
thought wud share wid u the thing so here is this email...

here is the linkfor free download ....
http://db.tt/E9glPxM

hope it eases out ur work too...

--
Take Care, Be well...

Yogesh
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Orkut | Linkedin | Slideshare | Shareapic | Google Group | Indiblogger