Now no need to carry ur docs in pen-drive anymore to ur home

3 vues

Yogesh Goel

non lue,
29 févr. 2012, 06:42:0029/02/2012
à 123ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi friend,

Just wanted to share sumthing very useful which I have been using recently. It has made my life lot easier and organised.

v hve been using a online+offline collaborated application/utility named as Dropbox....
u must have heard about it...

v have docs in office and have docs in home too...
sumtimes it really is a headache to want a file which is in the other place...
many times v wud use the USB or the net by sending an email to self...
now all dis has gone off and v r spared with so much of time...
its too good and has almost finished off our burden...
thought wud share wid u the thing so here is this email...

here is the link....

Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Dropbox was founded in 2007 by Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi, two MIT students tired of emailing files to themselves to work from more than one computer.

Today, more than 50 million people across every continent use Dropbox to always have their stuff at hand, share with family and friends, and work on team projects. We're looking for more great people to join us, so if you're excited to help simplify life for millions of people.

Hope u find it of more use than i could explain.

--
Take Care, Be well...

Yogesh
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Orkut | Linkedin | Slideshare | Shareapic | Google Group | Indiblogger

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message