Karwa Chauth, Happy Karva Chauth SMS, whatsapp Text Messages, wishes and greetings - 2015

已查看 7 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Yogesh Goel

未读,
2015年10月30日 02:21:132015/10/30
收件人 123s...@googlegroups.com
You r my first Love and I’m willing to takechance, until life is through, I’ll stillbe loving...

May The Sindoor,Testify Your Prayers,For Your Husband's Long Life.The Mangal Sutra Reminds You...

Subah ki kiran mein sargi milegi,Aaj har patni dulhan ki tarah sajegi,Is vrat se humare pati ki...

May the lights of Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social...

All that I wish for you during this festival of lights is:D: Dazzling lightsI: Immense joyW:...

Light a lamp of love;Bomb the chain of sorrow;Shoot a rocket of prosperity;And fire a flowerpot...

Dhanteras Ka Ye Pyara Tyohar;Jeevan Mein Laye Khushiyan Appar;Mata Laxmi Viraje Aapke...

--
Take Care, Be well...

Yogesh
Visit my Website - http://ygoel.com
Call / Text / Watsapp me at +919163333320
Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.ygoel.com
Add me on Facebook - http://facebook.ygoel.com
回复全部
回复作者