No slide play

Hilal Gegi

May 22, 2024, 1:19:34 PMMay 22
to 100VJ Forum
Hello Sir - thank you for the great app I love the old version  , im having a problem with the new version , side A or B they are not playing all my photos neither video one after other( no slide play ) ; it’s keep playing the same loaded pic over and over ( I have like 10 pictures in each file ); I rest ; deleted & redownloaded the app but still same problem ; I’m using IPad 9th with new iOS version ; other than that everything is perfect ; thanks again

Narumi Inada

May 24, 2024, 8:39:10 AMMay 24
to 10...@googlegroups.com
thanx reporting, i'll try solve it ASAP.
Sent from my iPhone

On May 23, 2024, at 2:19, Hilal Gegi <gegi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Sir - thank you for the great app I love the old version  , im having a problem with the new version , side A or B they are not playing all my photos neither video one after other( no slide play ) ; it’s keep playing the same loaded pic over and over ( I have like 10 pictures in each file ); I rest ; deleted & redownloaded the app but still same problem ; I’m using IPad 9th with new iOS version ; other than that everything is perfect ; thanks again

Hilal Gegi

Jun 14, 2024, 11:19:56 AM (2 days ago) Jun 14
to 100VJ Forum

Hello Again
The problem still there not fixed  & the app is useless now  , I would love to have the old version back ( it was just perfect ) or any suggestions for similar app please