Greeting to you.

Narumi Inada

Dec 8, 2020, 10:38:40 PM12/8/20
to 100VJ Forum
Make some noise.

Narumi Inada

Dec 8, 2020, 10:44:25 PM12/8/20
to 100VJ Forum

2020年12月9日水曜日 12:38:40 UTC+9 Narumi Inada:
Make some noise.

JP M

Jun 18, 2021, 12:36:50 PM6/18/21
to 100VJ Forum

hi, I was wondering whether I could contact the developer here. I am having problems with the MIDI implementation. Kind regards! Jan Pieter, Rotterdam

Narumi Inada

Jun 19, 2021, 3:47:55 AM6/19/21
to 100VJ Forum
Hi, Which connection did you use?
USB is not working currently.
via Networking or Bluetooth are too?

2021年6月19日土曜日 1:36:50 UTC+9 JP M:

Narumi Inada

Jun 19, 2021, 4:17:16 AM6/19/21
to 10...@googlegroups.com
I did recreate the situation on between macOS Monterey and iOS 15 just now.
The Network connection is still alive, but the session seems to not start automatically.
So, “Audi MIDI Setup” app on macOS couldn’t find 100VJ( iDevice’s global session ).
After some manipulation on 'MIDI Learn > CH TableView’ session started and became visible.

BlueTooth connection is still alive too.

Narumi Inada

Jun 19, 2021, 4:48:09 AM6/19/21
to 100VJ Forum
Evidence record just now https://youtu.be/weBjF7xqdJo

2021年6月19日土曜日 17:17:16 UTC+9 Narumi Inada:

Inada Narumi

Jun 19, 2021, 5:03:21 AM6/19/21
to 100VJ Forum

RPReplay_Final1624090472.MP4

Nomo Popo

Oct 22, 2022, 5:57:56 PM10/22/22
to 100VJ Forum
Is there going to be any progress with midi, like USB/IDAM?  100VJ is so promising but it can't handle the Bluetooth stream and Network is too sluggish.
there's no way to get a tight synchronization with DAW on Mac.  I tried making a speed limiting Max For Live patch to slow down the bluetooth bandwidth but then 100VJ's midi learn just receives some random 'CH' number and doesn't work.  It still recognizes midi the the message is wrong.

It's such a great app but without syncing to midi streams it's useless for me, which sucks because it's *this* close to being the best thing for ios.