Edmodo

Holly Dornak

Feb 25, 2011, 4:07:18 PM2/25/11
to 1000 Ways to Teach With Technology, ci...@lcisd.org, T...@lcisd.org
Satisfy your SS, ELA, and TEC objectives all in one project!

Project Inspiration:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj-XCUIbbcE
http://www.myfakewall.com/w/Cinderella_2

Project Modifications:
In our district we do not have access to Facebook. But we DO have
access to a wonderful SECURE social networking site… Edmodo!!
http://edmodo.com

**Recommendations:
To utilize Edmodo to create "fan pages" the teacher should create one
small group per student, and give only one student (or one group of
students) access to the group. The student could then add pictures,
and status updates as if they were the person they are studying.
Then, for the "reveal" the teacher would simply grant the entire class
access to each small group created within edmodo. Love it!

**My wonderful colleague, Jennifer Mitchell shared this idea with me!
Thanks Jen!