Looking for Project Group!

Yizhu Lin

Feb 21, 2013, 2:32:41 PM2/21/13
to 10-701-spri...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Since two of my group members dropped the course, I have to find another project to join now...
If someone is still looking for group member, plz let me know!

Yizhu Lin

Yitong Zhou

Feb 21, 2013, 3:56:49 PM2/21/13
to 10-701-spri...@googlegroups.com
Our group dropped two people, twice..... Email us: timy...@gmail.com mingta...@gmail.com
We are thinking in sentiment analysis, text analysis, typical textual learning problems, because we are really not familiar with graphics or motions, patterns recognition these kind of topics. Originally want to analyze Mathematical proofs readability, but currently seems that maybe we need to change the topic.... The guy who is supposed to provide the data dropped....

Yitong

在 2013年2月21日星期四UTC-5下午2时32分41秒,Yizhu Lin写道: