hw1 & hw2 scores are available on blackboard

Mu Li

Apr 28, 2013, 5:49:05 PM4/28/13
to 10-701-spri...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We have put the scores of midterm exam and Hw1-Hw4 on blackboard. Hw5 and midterm report will be available soon.

Now the blackboard has more than 3,000 scores there. Unfortunately, we did not applied machine learning technologies to handle the missing and noisy data. Instead, we would like to use cloudsourcing. That is, if you find any missing or wrong score, please contact the corresponding TAs by telling us the correct one, which maybe lies in your papers.

Thanks,
Mu

Jingkun Gao

Apr 28, 2013, 5:59:06 PM4/28/13
to 10-701-spri...@googlegroups.com, muli...@gmail.com
Is there a mistake that the total score for HW1 should be 150 instead of 160?
And the extra credit for HW2 doesn't count into the total score while it counts in HW3.

Thanks,
Jingkun

Jingkun Gao

Apr 28, 2013, 6:09:31 PM4/28/13
to 10-701-spri...@googlegroups.com, muli...@gmail.com
Sorry for the confusion, the total score for HW2 is correct.
I only have the doubt for the total score of HW1.

Thanks,
Jingkun

David Fouhey

Apr 28, 2013, 8:59:57 PM4/28/13
to Jingkun Gao, 10-701-spri...@googlegroups.com, muli...@gmail.com
I am similarly confused about the total. My paper submission says 62/62 for problem 3 (with the denominator explicitly given), but blackboard says 62/70.

Thanks,
David

--
http://alex.smola.org/teaching/cmu2013-10-701 (course website)
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZSO_6-bSqHQmMKwWVvYwKreGu4b4kMU9 (YouTube playlist)

Han Li

Apr 30, 2013, 1:03:18 PM4/30/13
to Mu Li, 10-701-spri...@googlegroups.com
I check my blackboard today, and I still did not get my HW5 score yet.

Thanks,
Han

Mu Li

May 1, 2013, 6:58:01 PM5/1/13
to Jingkun Gao, 10-701-spri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jingkun,

My mistake, it should be 55/33/62. Thanks for pointing out!

Best,
Mu