Where should I get my other question grades of Assignment#2?

Han

Mar 6, 2013, 1:47:15 PM3/6/13
to 10-701-spri...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Today I searched my homework #2 feedback after the class, but only got the question 1 and 2; besides, the grades of question 2 is not given. About the other questions, 3,4,and 5, I still did not find them. Could someone just tell me where to get all these results back? I remember that I submitted the electric version.

Thanks a lot,
Han

Madalina Fiterau

Mar 6, 2013, 5:11:00 PM3/6/13
to Han, 10-701-spri...@googlegroups.com
If you submitted online, you'll get the response for problems 3,4 and (I think) 5 via e-mail by Monday.

The rule is that for homework submitted online, each TA decides if they'll print out the problem and grade it or send the grade via e-mail to each student.

Thanks.

Ina

--
http://alex.smola.org/teaching/cmu2013-10-701 (course website)