How many grades have been posted to blackboard?

Xinghai Hu

Mar 29, 2013, 12:40:24 AM3/29/13
to 10-701-spri...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'd like to ask how many grades could we find in blackboard? By now, I only see my mid-term grade and Q4 of Homework 3. That seems too few. Also I have not received my feedback of Homework 1 by now. Would that be a problem?
Thanks!

Best,
Xinghai

Madalina Fiterau

Mar 29, 2013, 1:02:18 AM3/29/13
to Xinghai Hu, 10-701-spri...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

If you haven't received your HW1 and HW2 back, please let us know.
The graded homework was given back in class or - if you submitted online - your score was sent to you via e-mail.

Homework 3 will be given back to you next week and the scores will be available on blackboard by Monday.

Thanks.

Ina

--
http://alex.smola.org/teaching/cmu2013-10-701 (course website)
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZSO_6-bSqHQmMKwWVvYwKreGu4b4kMU9 (YouTube playlist)

Sam Zhang

Apr 17, 2013, 9:38:30 PM4/17/13
to 10-701-spri...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I just checked my blackboard and seemed like I'm missing q1's grade for hw4. Is it not up yet?

Thanks,
Sam

Leila Wehbe

Apr 17, 2013, 9:40:47 PM4/17/13