search for team member

Helen

Jan 29, 2013, 1:38:57 PM1/29/13
to 10-701-spri...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I'm a student from LTI.(Language Technology Institution)
I'm working on audio semantics detection and I'm interested in several topics listed below.

1. semi-supervised learning in audio semantics classification
2. unsupervised method to mining audio semantics (exploring technologies like randomforest, neural network...)

playing with the real-world audio data is amazing. You will come across some interesting and challenging problems which will never happened when processing text or image.
Also, you don't need to worry about signal processing. My lab has the tool to deal with that.

If you're interested in working with me, pls feel free to contact with me.  yip...@andrew.cmu.edu