Bluetooth UART bccmd problem

Christine Chen

Mar 21, 2011, 1:37:30 AM3/21/11
to 0xlab-devel
Hi:
I am running Android Ecalir, which 0xdroid provided, on Devkit8000
board.
The Bluetooth USB works well.
And now I want to enable bluetooth UART by command.

Before hciattach, I have to use bccmd, but it failed.
Does anybody know how to solve this problem?
I deeply appreciate your help!

# bccmd -t bcsp -d /dev/ttyS0 psload -r csr.psr
failed
failed
Operation timed out
# cat csr.psr
// PSKEY_UART_BAUD_RATE 115200
&01be = 01d8
// PSKEY_ANA_FREQ 26MHz
&01fe = 6590

Christine

linwen...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2013, 9:52:04 PM2/20/13
to 0xlab...@googlegroups.com, cyt9...@gmail.com
hi  Christine ,
may i ask u about    what bluetooth usb module  you uesd  which can work on devkit8000

i am not sure the bluetooth can work either  by UART device or usb  module

i am a student , i have to reserch that problem  for my paper.

thank u  !

melissa

Christine Chen於 2011年3月21日星期一UTC+8下午1時37分30秒寫道: